Our 3-day ABLE training programmes feature:
Small group learning experience for groups of 12-16 people
- A strengths-based, growth-mindset approach
- In person and virtual reflective and nurturing training spaces
- Co-facilitated by two licensed practitioners who ‘model the ABLE model’
- A bank of relevant scenarios for practitioners
- Mixed adult learning styles including auditory, visual and experiential input
- Time for participants to reflect on and discuss the evidence-based input
- Our ABLE course runs over three days, with a gap between Day 1 and Day 2 and a refresher session so that participants can embed the learning into their practice
- A participant manual with specific feedback and reflective exercises
We continuously monitor and evaluate our training through qualitative and quantitative feedback to ensure best practice and better outcomes for all.
- Daily participant feedback
- Pre and post-course questionnaires
- Trainer reports
- Post-training commissioner feedback
- Complementary post-training ABLE in Practice sessions to embed the learning into practice
- Regular Trainer Update sessions.
We run a schedule of open sessions throughout the year so please see our Training Calendar. Our 3- day ABLE training programme is available on a commissioned basis. Please contact us for further information.